Sound Amplifier is an app that improves your Android device’s microphone audio when using headphones. This app amplifies quiet sounds, allowing you to enjoy more natural phone calls, even in noisy environments.
Not only that, but you can customize your experience from the options menu. There you can adjust both the volume and noise reduction of the right or left headphone independently.
• Boost important sound and reduce unwanted or distracting noise around you and on your device.
• Listen to conversations, or use Bluetooth headphones to help you hear things like TVs or lectures. (Bluetooth headphones might have delayed sound transmission.)
• Filter, augment and amplify video and audio playing on the phone. (Available on Pixel phones with Android 10, Dec 2019 or newer system update.)
• Personalize your listening experience by adjusting audio or microphone settings with the simple tuning UI.
• See what’s going on around you with the audio visualization.
Once you’ve tuned Sound Amplifier to a setting you like, you can turn it on and off using the Accessibility button or gesture.
• Phone: The phone status will allow Sound Amplifier pause when there is an incoming or outgoing call.
• Microphone: Access to the microphone will enable Sound Amplifier to process the audio for amplification and filtering. No data is collected or stored.
Download the Latest Apk Version of Sound Amplifier, a Communication for Android
Here are a few Recommendations for you. You’ll Like these as well
You can also review our sponsor’s applications: incodetr
If you want Amazon store: incodetr