Personal Safety is an app for Pixel phones that helps you stay safe and connected to first responders and your emergency contacts.
Note: Even if the app is installed, the app icon may be hidden on Pixel 1, 2, 3, or 3a devices until added via Settings. Learn more: g.co/pixel/personalsafety#safety_app
– With emergency sharing, you can share your real-time location with your emergency contacts.
– With safety check, you can set up a time for your phone to confirm if you’re safe. If you don’t respond, emergency sharing automatically starts.
Get help and info when you need it
– Get notified about natural disasters and public emergencies near you.
– If your phone detects that you’ve been in a car crash, it can help reach emergency services for you. Not available for all countries, languages, and devices. For availability details, go to g.co/pixel/carcrashdetection.
Manage your emergency info
– Enter medical info and choose your emergency contacts. By default, this info is available when your phone is locked to help first responders.
Download the Latest Apk Version of Personal Safety, a Tools for Android
Here are a few Recommendations for you. You’ll Like these as well
You can also review our sponsor’s applications: incodetr
If you want Amazon store: incodetr