KineMaster Video Editor is a video-editing tool that combines a well-designed interface with a great user experience and a wide range of potent features so you can create the videos you want exactly how you want them.
Using KineMaster Video Editor is very simple. Select the content you want to add to your video in any order and add a title to the final composition. After that, you can choose a general theme for your video that adds an intro. That’s all you have to do. But of course you can edit it more deeply if you want.
– Download and re-edit projects from the Get Projects menu (NEW!)
– Import and export project files (NEW!)
– Tools to cut, splice, and crop your videos
– Combine and edit videos, images, stickers, special effects, text, and more
– Add music, voiceovers, sound effects, and voice changers
– More than 2,500 downloadable transitions, effects, videos & images, stickers, fonts, and animations from the KineMaster Asset Store
– Create amazing visual effects by reversing, speeding up, adding slow-mo, and applying blending modes
– Use color filters and color adjustments to make your video stand out
– Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
– EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
– Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
– Save your video in 4K 2160p at 30FPS
– Share on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Reels, Stories, and more!
Here are a few Recommendations for you. You’ll Like these as well
You can also review our sponsor’s applications: incodetr
If you want Amazon store: incodetr