Google Meet is an official app from Google that lets you hold video conferences with up to thirty people simultaneously. All you have to do is organize an event in the calendar app and send the invitation to the rest of the participants.
Securely connect, collaborate, and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings for groups of up to 250 people.
– Meet safely – video meetings are encrypted in transit and our array of safety measures are continuously updated for added protection
– Host large meetings – invite up to 250 participants to a meeting, whether they’re in the same team or outside of your organization
– Engage in meetings – engage on meetings without interrupting, through Q&A, Polls, and Hand Raise
– Easy access on any device – share a link and invite team members to join your conversations with one click from a web browser or the Google Meet mobile app
– Share your screen – present documents, slides, and more during your conference call.
– Follow along – live, real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
One of the great things about Google Meet is its convenience and its perfect integration with your calendar app. Once you have it installed you won’t even notice that it’s there, since you only use it for video conferences.
Google Meet is an app that’s especially geared toward workgroups that, for one reason or another, are unable to meet in person. Thanks to this app, you can easily organize meetings, keep them running on schedule, and enjoy high-quality video.
Download the Latest Apk Version of Google Meet, a Business for Android
Here are a few Recommendations for you. You’ll Like these as well
You can also review our sponsor’s applications: incodetr
If you want Amazon store: incodetr