Google Keep is the official application from Google, designed to provide competition for other lifetime reminder applications, such as Evernote or Catch Notes. As such, this is a tool which lets you leave virtual notes on your Android.
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
– Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
– Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
– Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
– Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
– Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
Download the Latest Apk Version of Google Keep, a Productivity for Android
Here are a few Recommendations for you. You’ll Like these as well
You can also review our sponsor’s applications: incodetr
If you want Amazon store: incodetr