The Android Device Policy app allows IT administrators to manage an organization’s security policies and settings to protect their data. With this app, Users can also use Android Management Experience to create and share demo codes.
Android Device Policy helps your IT admin keep your organization’s data secure. Your admin can use the app to manage security policies and settings. You can easily adjust your settings using the Android Management Experience.
Android Device Policy offers:
– Easy enrollment
– Access to managed Google Play
– Access to email and work resources
– Camera: optionally used to scan QR codes for enterprise enrollment
– Contacts: used to add your work account to the device, required for access to managed Google Play
– Phone: used for device registration, to report device identifiers to your IT admin
– Even More Location: used to query available WiFi networks, to align with IT policy and offer a new network if current configuration is broken
You can opt out of optional permission requests and still use the app.
Download the Latest Apk Version of NAME, a Tools for Android
Here are a few Recommendations for you. You’ll Like these as well
You can also review our sponsor’s applications: incodetr
If you want Amazon store: incodetr